Monday, September 6, 2010

Love Song


  1. Air Supply - Always

  2. Peter Cetera - (I Wanna Take) Forever Tonight

  3. Bon Jovi - Always

  4. Jose Mari Chan - Beautiful Girl

  5. Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love

  6. Shakin Stevens - Because I Love You

  7. Gorky Park - Try To Find Me

  8. Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry

  9. James Ingram - I Don't Have The Heart

10. Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan - Especially For You

11. Chicago - If You Leave Me Now

12. Chicago - I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love

13. Taylor Dane - Love Will Lead You Back

14. Madonna - I'll Remember

15. Air Supply - All Out of Love

16. Sinead O' Connor - Nothing Compares To You

17. Richard Marx - Now and Forever

18. Wilson Phillips - Release Me

19. Dan Hill - Sometimes When We Touch

20. Lea Salonga & Brad Kane - We Could Be In Love

21. Linda Ronstadt & James Ingram - Somewhere Out There

22. White Lion - You're All I Need

23. Bee Gees - Words

24. Alias - More Than Words Can Say

25. Chynna Phillips - Naked & Sacred

26. Cindy Lauper - Time After Time

27. Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight

28. Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack - Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You

29. Jacky Cheung & Regina Velasquez - In Love With You

30. Michael Learns To Rock - That's Why You Go Away

31. Michael Bolton - A Love So Beautiful

32. Ten Sharp - You

33. Phill Collins - Against All Odds

34. Eagle - Love Will Keep Us Alive

35. Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting

36. George Benson - Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You

37. Pretenders - I'll Stand By You

38. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

39. Brian McKnight - One Last Cry

40. Rick Price - Heaven Knows

41. Mariah Carey feat. Michael Jackson - I'll Be There

42. Alphaville - Forever Young

43. Simply Red - If You Don't Know Me By Now

44. The Bangles - Eternal Flame

45. Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You

46. Atlantic Star - Always

47. Timmy T - One More Try

48. Tommy Page - A Shoulder To Cry On

49. Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

50. Bryan Adams - Everything I Do, I Do It For You

51. Nikki Costa - First Love

52. Lionel Richie feat. Diana Ross - Endless Love

53. Shenna Easton - For Your Eyes Only

54. Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is

55. Peabo Bryson & Reginna Belle - A Whole New World

56. Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry

57. Janet Jackson - Again

58. Celine Dion - All By Myself

59. Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream

60. Heart - All I Want To Do Is Make Love To You

61. Stephen Bishop - It Might Be You

62. Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away

63. Shania Twain - From This Moment

64. Peter Cetera - Glory of Love

65. Whitney Houston - Greatest Love of All

66. Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately (That I Love You)

67. Mariah Carey - Hero

68. Trisha Yearwood - How Do I Live

69. Barry Manilow - I Can't Smile Without You

70. Selena - I Could Fall In Love 

71. Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You


No comments:

Post a Comment